JSCP Course Offerings
The GSC Japan Studies Certificate Program consists of 16 courses (32 credits). This program provides students with a unique opportunity to study multi-facets of Japan in English in four topical areas: Geography, History, Culture and Economy/Business/Policy.
* Please note that courses and syllabi are subject to change without prior notice.
- List of courses offered in English 2017 Fall – 2018 Spring
- List of courses offered in Japanese 2017 Fall – 2018 Spring
Japan Studies Courses
- Course Descriptions for Japan Studies Courses 2017 Fall – 2018 Spring
- Japan Studies Courses Transcript Mark
GSC Academic Courses
In addition to the Japan Studies courses, students can take any of the GSC academic courses. The following list shows examples of the courses taught in English.
Japanese Language (free of charge/non-credit)
- GSC offers a Japanese language classes for beginners to advanced students.
- Our Japanese language classes do not require any Japanese language proficiency at the time of admission.
- All students will be automatically enrolled in the language classes upon acceptance at the program (non-credit).
- Academic Affairs Division
Sagamihara Campus Administration Department, Aoyama Gakuin University
Address: 5-10-1 Fuchinobe, Chuo-ku, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 252-5258, Japan
GSC homepage -> www.gsc.aoyama.ac.jp/international/
AGU homepage -> www.aoyama.ac.jp/en/