Exchange Student Program
The School of Global Studies and Collaboration (GSC) develops students’ global perspectives with a focus on collaboration with Asian countries. That is why our exchange students are mostly from Thailand, Malaysia and elsewhere in the region. We also welcome students from various countries. GSC’s Japan Studies Program offers international students opportunities to explore the multi-facets of Japan in English. GSC is open to non-Japanese speakers with the required English proficiency level.
For more information, please refer to the Information on the Exchange Student Program.
- Information on the Exchange Student Program
- List of Courses offered in English 2017 Fall – 2018 Spring
- List of Courses offered in Japanese 2017 Fall – 2018 Spring
- Course Descriptions for Japan Studies Course 2017 Fall – 2018 Spring
- Course Descriptions for GSC Courses offered in English 2017 Fall – 2018 Spring
To study at GSC, you can apply to one of the following programs:
-The University-level Exchange Student Program
-The Departmental Exchange Student Program
University-level Exchange Student Program
Aoyama Gakuin University accepts exchange students from partner universities.
If you are interested in studying at GSC as a university-level exchange student, please visit the International Exchange Center website for more details.
Departmental Exchange Student Program
GSC has its own exchange agreements with faculties of foreign universities.
If you are a student of any of the partner faculties of the universities listed below, you are eligible for the Departmental Exchange Student Program. Please read the Application Instructions for Exchange Students and submit the required application materials before the deadline.
The partner faculties for the Departmental Exchange Student Program are as follows:
- Chulalongkorn University , Faculty of Arts (Thailand)
- Thammasat University, Faculty of Liberal Arts (Thailand)
- Mahidol University, Faculty of Liberal Arts (Thailand)
- University of Malaya, Faculty of Arts and Social Science (Malaysia)
- University of Gadjah Mada, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences (Indonesia)
Please read the Application Instructions for Exchange Students before applying to the Departmental Exchange Student Program.
- Application Instructions for Exchange Students 2017 Fall(English)
- Application Instructions for Exchange Students 2017 Fall(Japanese)
*For more details about student life and student support at AGU/GSC, please visit the following website:
- Academic Affairs Division
Sagamihara Campus Administration Department, Aoyama Gakuin University
Address: 5-10-1 Fuchinobe, Chuo-ku, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 252-5258, Japan
GSC homepage -> www.gsc.aoyama.ac.jp/international/
AGU homepage -> www.aoyama.ac.jp/en/